I was cleaning up breakfast when I heard a Spanish CD that I haven't heard in ages playing in the living room. I went out and said, "I love this song!" Gid said, "Yeah, mom. The CD is green for St. Patrick's day!" I chuckled at his criteria for selecting the music, and went back to cleaning. A minute later, Isaac came in whistling and said, "Hey, mom, listen to this! I'm whistling in Spanish!" These kiddos crack me up! Perhaps even often enough to keep me sane and healthy!
4 comments:
O' the wearin' o' the green! You gotta love it!
That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
that's funny! I LOVE the unexpected, delightful moments with kids. God really is too good to us! I love you so much sister and pray for you often. Please know how loved and thought of you are. You are precious...
I'd like to be a bilingual whistler too!
Post a Comment