Collins started this Monday evening tradition way back when Gid was a little baby. It has become one of my favorite things and I was excited to get it on video, 2-16 again. It was apparently a good day!
P.S. I had stepped away while the video was uploading and it dawned on me that February 16th was actually a day full of agony and turmoil for me and Collins as parents. February 11th was the last day we saw Tristan as he had let us know he wanted to live with his mom 100% of the time. In the midst of that ponderous circumstance, the afternoon of the 14th of February, right after his wonderful birthday party, Isaac's preschool teacher tearfully raised some significant concerns about Isaac's behavior that has had tremendous impact on our family and began a quest for problem identification and resolution that at this time has more questions than answers. With all of that perspective, these videos fill my heart with gratitude for the gospel in our home, for Collins' playfulness and engaged fathering, and for knowledge of a plan that helps to put it all in it's place as but a moment in eternity. God is good!
7 comments:
I think that I will totally adopt this idea. You guys are so much fun, and I can just picture reluctant teenagers doing this, TOO FUNNY!
I'm so glad you are blogging. It is so great to see what you guys are up to all the time.
You are such a great family! We love you all so much. So sorry about Tristan. Also, good luck with Isaac. You are such capable parents. We will keep your family in our prayers.
How fun it is to read your blog update! The videos are wonderful. It is almost, almost as fun as being there. Cameron, you do a good job journaling as well as taking the photos and videos. Thanks for sharing your lives with us! Love you! Mom & Dad
Hi! I like your cheer. Please tell me again what the letters are after Stewart and for what do they stand? What a great way to start a family home evening! :O)
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to update your blog. Cameron you do a great job journaling, taking photosg and video taping for it. It helps alot since we are not able to be around your family.
that is very fun.
The cheer is "Stewart, Stewart, FHE! It's as fun as it can be!"
Post a Comment