I saw a show on potty training where the lady had the kids clean up their own accidents and the doctors thought that that was terrible! I guess that makes me terrible...
ahhh, potty training. The second hardest part of raising children. Second to discipline. Great Job Felicity! I read the news that you went on the potty! You Go girl! She is so cute.
3 comments:
I saw a show on potty training where the lady had the kids clean up their own accidents and the doctors thought that that was terrible! I guess that makes me terrible...
ahhh, potty training. The second hardest part of raising children. Second to discipline.
Great Job Felicity! I read the news that you went on the potty! You Go girl! She is so cute.
Well, Felicity initiates cleaning up all kinds of messes...she wants to do it and I let her. Terrible!
Post a Comment