Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gid's 6th Birthday






Gid's birthday (see the pic of his birthday dinner) and birthday party were lots of fun! He had a dog theme and about 13 friends came. They played bean bag toss into the dog's mouth, listened to a Skippy John Jones book on CD, broke open a bone-pinata, and drank water the way dogs drink. Gideon was an excellent host! The kids each got a doggy-dish full of cookie-kibble and a candy doggie-biscuit to take home. What a blast!

2 comments:

Wendy Jensen said...

Now that is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen! Would you adopt me Cameron? Your kids have the best birthday bashes ever!

Amy said...

Wow! You have been busy with the parties! Looks like you love a theme as much as much as I do-maybe more. Amazing pinatas, cakes and decor, girl! I did not know that Keith knew how to rope. He is totally going to show that skill off at our next reunion.

Happy Birthday Gid!