



Just some fun January, 2009 pics. I went upstairs while Felicity was playing with Play-doh and came back down a few minutes later to find her asleep on the table! That was a good laugh! We had the pleasure of Grandma Avis' company on her 74th birthday on January 4th. We sure love her! The kids run and hug her every time they see her! Another favorite activity was making tortilla snowflakes that we brushed with melted butter, cinnamon and sugar,broiled, then dusted with powdered sugar. Yummy!
8 comments:
I loved reading about your holiday. I really liked the collage of pictures of you and Collins and the kids. Lashelle
Your house is FUN! Please adopt me!! Mom J
I love reading about your family and seeing the cute pix. You are a very good looking bunch. Love you Cam!
My goodness girl, you have been busy posting! Love, love, love it! Hee Hee on the play-doh nap. I think that's great you took the time to make the tortilla snowflakes. I'll have to try that someday. Love you guys!
So cute picts!!! I can honestly say I've seen that before (falling asleep on the table). But I love it!!! It just reminds you how precious and durable little ones really are! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures.
well happy birthday you two.
well happy birthday you two.
Hey! You got the Kreativ Blogger Award! Go to my blog to check it out! Hope you are having a good day!
Post a Comment