Sunday, January 25, 2009

More fun in the snow!






Sooo....we had tons and tons of snow before Christmas and a white Christmas to boot! School was cancelled 3 days at the end of the week before Christmas break, so the vacation was extended to 2 1/2 weeks! It was so nice! To cap it all off, Collins took the whole break off of work, so we had the most marvelous, productive, relaxing, fun, rejuvenating time I can remember. We hope to do have Collins off at this time every year! The boys and girl played and played in the snow and just had too, too much fun! We should've bought stock in hot cocoa...I'm sure our family consumed enough to drive the price right up! We only lost power for 2 hours the whole time, so there was only minor inconvenience caused by the crazy roads. Awesome!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, they canceled church! That happened one winter to us because they couldn't get heat to the building. The snow had knock out power. I can see the boys enjoyed the extra days off of school. What fun times. We love sledding! Great snowman too!