Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ward Christmas Brunch and Santa






One of my favorite ward activities is the Christmas brunch, and this one didn't disappoint! The decor was exquisite...truly a labor of love! The brunch was very good...very good! Santa handed out chocolate Santas wrapped in $10 bills...thanks to a certain individual in the ward who loves this kind of giving! The kids can't wait to go shopping! Grandma Avis got Felicity this beautiful dress and was excited to show her off to everyone...there was no shortage of oohing and ahhing, though Felicity wouldn't cooperate for the picture. There was a musical program that Gid and Jonah participated in, and a large stable with a live Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus doll. Isaac really enjoyed seeing the nativity. We are blessed to have such a great ward family!

3 comments:

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

The dress is so cute and I love the picture of Happy Felicity. It really captures her sweet face.

France said...

I didn't realize you guys had a blog. I'll have to add you to my Google Reader so I can stay up to date. I enjoyed looking over some of your blog. Wish it wasn't so late so I could read more. What a fun Christmas party. I like the brunch idea. Lashelle

Carey said...

I can NEVER get over how beautiful Felicity is! Wow... and Gideon looks like he's grown 2 feet since last summer... what's up with that??? Please know how much I love you...