Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving in Oregon






Thanksgiving was a blast! We celebrated with Collins' cousins, Lisa Grey and LaShelle, and their families, along with Keith and Lisa and company. Some of the highlights were all the big boys playing Laser Tag Wednesday night as a treat from Lisa's husband, Kyle. That got rave reviews! Thursday morning Rocky 2 ended up on the tube during dinner prep. Thanksgiving dinner at 1p at Kyle's mom and dad's home was phenomenally yummy! Then the younger kids drove around in a golf-cart and Tris played on a larger than a 4 wheeler and smaller than a tractor machine. Then we went to the Rec Center that Kyle's family partially owns so they get free run of the place. While there we got to do roller blades, rock climbing, Wii, football, basketball, video games, tether ball, virtual golf, super sized balls and ride on toys. What fun! Lisa S., Lisa G., Keith and I watched Hitchcock's "Rebecca" that evening. Collins and I took the younger kids home Friday morning while Jonah and Tristan stayed for more playing including time at a wave pool and slide. Keith and Lisa brought them home Saturday. Good times!

1 comment:

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

Wow - Do we know where we want to be next Thanksgiving!!! What a wonderful time. I especially like the pic of all of the kids on the golf cart. You can just see the pure joy. I love it!