Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little self-patting on the back


I made this continent map out of fleece. It covers a large space on my living room floor. We had the kids pretend to be airplanes, "flying" around one at a time, and then the other kids would call out which continent they landed on. Well, actually, one student was Ironman instead of a plane!(rest easy, he's never seen the movie!) :-) I was pleased with my result because I free-handed the continents onto newspaper and then cut the fleece using that for a pattern. I quickly realized how many places there are on the earth that we never think about! BTW, a great video showing beautiful people from around the world can be found at www.joytoeveryone.com

2 comments:

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

What a fabulous way for the kids to learn the continents. You're the best Cameron!

Vorian said...

You are awesome Cam!