Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend







We had a fantastic Saturday! We all went to the Reflections of Christ photography exhibit. It was profoundly touching! All of the boys had their favorite pictures...I couldn't choose among them. It really allowed me to discover new elements of the familiar stories embodied in these photographs. Isaac (with dad)was actually the last one out. After that wonderful experience, we went to a nearby park to enjoy a picnic lunch and a beautiful Spring day. This was our first time to this park, but it won't be the last! There were many unique features to the playground that kept us all engaged and having tons of active fun for a very long time.

1 comment:

Ashlee STalcup said...

I love the pic of you and Collins, and the one of Jonah! Gotta love the discovery of a new park. I sure love you, and I cannot wait to see you!!!