

Mother's Day has been wonderful! Isaac made me a paint can decorated with some chocolates and kind words. When I opened it, he unwrapped the chocolates for me and said, "We can share, mom!" :-) Jonah made me a box from folded paper with a card and 8 things he likes about me. Gideon sang in church with me, which I really enjoyed! We sang, "Mother, Tell Me the Story" with 2 other moms and their kids. It was funny to see Gideon so interested in the microphone! I think it went well. Collins is down cooking dinner. Dr. Terry made it so that I can eat wheat, at least for now, so I have several goodies waiting for me that I haven't had in a long time. Yum!
I sure love being a mom. I'm so grateful for such a supportive hubby who truly shares the load and is as invested in our children as I am. I also frequently appreciate how we share the same priorities in our devotion to God and Jesus Christ, each other and our family. What a miracle he is to me!
I have to laugh at these pictures. You get to a point in mothering where the goal is no longer to have everyone with nice smiles and looking at the camera. I'm just amazed at the accomplishment of all being ready with barely enough time to take the pics before church. The kids' can just have the appearances they have...c'est la vie! And it's a good one!
3 comments:
Life is grand!! Isaac must have inherited a little something from his Aunt Sara . . . his being willing to help with those chocolates and all!
I am grateful for the woman you have grown to be!!
Hugs
Dad
Love the momma!
I loved hearing about your mother's day and the nice things you said about Collins. That picture of Felicity is adorable. She has such pretty face!
Post a Comment