Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Fun








We had a very fun Halloween week with two Halloween parties for the littles, a trip to the pumpkin patch with the littles, and Jonah attending a fun friends party on Halloween night. Isaac is very difficult to get a photo. He's wearing his favorite outfit for the last 4 weeks..."cowboy pants" and his "bones skeleton" shirt. He has been so cute with the Halloween things he says and the Isaac way he says them. We tried multiple times to get video of him saying, "spooky halloween pumpkin" and "Three Little Ghosties, sat on their posties, eating burnt toasties, telling big boasties..." but alas, it was all in vain! Arrrgh! Gids pics just make Collins and me belly laugh every time we see them! Felicity, I'm sooooo pleased to say, made her mother's heart happy when she won cutest costume out of 100 contenders at the ward Halloween party. It almost makes up for the ward cooking contests I've entered and lost! She is adorable and this costume was selected from my favorite consignment store and acquired for the hefty sum of $10! I had about 6 costumes her size to choose from, so I went for the "ahh" factor! It worked!

No comments: