Monday, April 6, 2009

Nah, I'm not Competitive!**



So, this is how the kitchen looked when Collins got home after 3 days of travel to General Conference. See how happy the kids were with me?
**This statement is 99% true about 20% of the time.

3 comments:

Amy said...

HeeHee! So Funny! I know Josh loves coming home to a clean kitchen-even though he is subconsciously going to love messing it up.
Of course your kids are going to be happy with you! Hello, your like one of the most fun people I've ever met. Seriously. Case in point: you got all the women to dance in the reunion talent show. Absolutely amazing. Plus, you kept your cool when Isaac got his feet wet-even with rainboots on. Props to you!

Cameron said...

Dancing Queen was a blast! That one will stick in my head forever!

Vorian said...

Love it! I like those smiley's, Maybe I should make some and keep them on hand for fussy chore time..it just might work! I love you sis.