Cameron - Do you know that Isaac is really starting to take after your dad? What a delight to see. I am so glad you took the time to blog some updated pics. We always enjoy getting to see how everyone is growing. Where is our favorite seminary teacher in the whole world? You two make a terrific team. Also - I loved the Birthday Balloons. It is so like you to add a touch of fun to a celebration. Love to you, Mom
1 comment:
Cameron - Do you know that Isaac is really starting to take after your dad? What a delight to see. I am so glad you took the time to blog some updated pics. We always enjoy getting to see how everyone is growing. Where is our favorite seminary teacher in the whole world? You two make a terrific team. Also - I loved the Birthday Balloons. It is so like you to add a touch of fun to a celebration. Love to you, Mom
Post a Comment